1 Cup Rolled Oats / Quick Oats
4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
3 Scoops of Peanut Butter
1 Ripe Banana
1 Tsp Honey / Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Oil / Melted Butter
- Melt Peanut Butter on a low flame or in a microwave. I used crunchy chocolate Peanut Butter. Keep aside.
- In a medium bowl, add whole rolled oats. You can add any oats that you have.
- Add Cocoa Powder and mix well.
- Now add the melted Peanut Butter.
- Mash the Banana well and add this to the mix.
- Also add the Baking Powder, Oil & Honey. Combine everything well.
- You don’t need to add additional sweetener/sugar.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can skip the baking powder, roast the oats along with some nuts, mix in everything well, even heat it a little. Line it up on a tray and refrigerate. Enjoy them without baking.
- If you want to bake this, grease a baking tray first.
- You can refrigerate this for a couple hours (4 hours – 4 days) before baking. Let it sit for 10 mins to enable scooping.
- Preheat oven. I used my Halogen Oven and I did not preheat. I did not refrigerate.
- Place big scoops an inch apart. I made 7 big mounds.
- A normal oven would take 15-20 minutes at around 180 C.
- My Halogen Oven took 6-7 mins at 150 C. The calibration is off so I need to always be on burn alert.
- Let the cookies cool down. Enjoy at breakfast, eat as a snack with tea or do you need more reasons to have a cookie? 🙂