1 Cup Flat Noodles
1/2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
1 Tsp Oil
1/2 Green Capsicum/Bell Pepper
1/2 Yellow Capsicum/Bell Pepper
3-4 Green Beans
1 Inch Zucchini
2 Baby Corns
2-3 Spring Onion Leaves
3 Button Mushrooms
1 Tsp Schezwan Sauce
1/2 Tsp Soy Sauce
1/2 Tsp Peanuts
1/4 Tsp Honey or Sugar
The above ingredients should be enough for 1 person. You can increase the quantity if you are making for more. I like to load on veggies!
- Boil flat noodles and keep aside. You can use normal noodles as well.
- Chop all veggies and keep aside. I chopped the Peppers long. And the beans an inch long. The spring onion leaves finely chopped. The rest into medium sized pieces.
- In a wide pan, heat some oil and toast sesame seeds.
- Now add the chopped Green Peppers, Baby Corn and Zucchini. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until you see them brown a little.
- Now add the chopped Mushrooms, mix well for a few seconds. Cover and cook on a low-medium flame for 3 more minutes.
- Now add the Bell Peppers and Spring Onion Leaves. Mix and sauté for a couple more minutes until they all seem cooked al dente. You can cook further but I like a little crunch. I’m not a fan of over cooked veggies.
- Now add Schezwan Sauce, Soy Sauce, Salt and Honey as per your taste and mix everything well.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with some crushed Roasted Peanuts.