This is a Keto, Paleo, Diabetic Friendly, Vegetarian and Gluten Free recipe. Also an easy-to-make yogurt fruit & nut smoothie, one bowl recipe! So, I’m going to stop right here and let you head straight to the recipe, below.
250 ML Yogurt/Kefir
100 Grams Strawberries (6-7)
Other Fruits (Banana, Sweet Lime, Orange, Kiwi, Berries)
Mix Seeds (Chia Seeds, Watermelon, Sunflower)
Mix Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts, Cashew Nuts)
Cocoa Powder / Dark Chocolate
3 Tbsp Muesli
- In a large blender, add Yogurt, Strawberries along with your choice of Sweetener. Since I am making this for a Diabetic Diet, I’ve used a mix of Erythritol Powder and Stevia Drops..
- Blend this into a smooth puree and transfer into a bowl.
- Now top this with all the other ingredients in the list – Fruits of your choice, Mix Seeds and even Raisins.
- If your diet allows you to, you can also add Muesli to this.
- Sprinkle Cocoa Powder and Coconut Flakes. Or add Dark Chocolate bites.
- You can add anything you like to make this smoothie bowl, filling and scrumptious.
- That’s all. Grab a spoon and take some photos and enjoy a healthy fulfilling bowl of goodness while watching your favourite show.
- Don’t forget to subscribe/follow my blog. I’m also on Instagram where I post a lot of other things. So do follow me here 🙂
- Show some love on this post with a like & comment.
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE FOR MORE SUCH STORIES
LOVE . LIGHT . HAPPINESS . PEACE