Craving a chilled chocolate shake but are on a low carb or keto diet? Say no more! Read further and make this super simple recipe that will be ready in minutes! I must tell you, this tastes really good!
3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Tsp Stevia
1 Tbsp Erythritol
10 -15 Almonds
1/2 Cup Milk Cream
1 Drop Vanilla Essence/Extract
1/4 Cup Chilled Water
- In a blender or mixer-grinder, add all the Ingredients. Save half of the water and keep aside.
- You can adjust the quantity of sweetner and the other ingredients as per the taste and consistency you prefer. Choose a good quality Cocoa Powder.
- I have used a mix of Stevia and Erythritol, but you can use any other alternative that you may have for sweetness.
- Now once you’ve blended in everything well, pour this into your glass with some ice cubes.
- I don’t like to waste anything, so at this point, I add the water kept aside into the jar and pulse it a few more times to clean it and then pour this chocolaty water in the glass. Give it a mix and enjoy a chilled shake!
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE FOR MORE SUCH STORIES
LOVE . LIGHT . HAPPINESS . PEACE